Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Top 10 for 2011

Here are my top 10 blog posts of the year by page view. I started this blog in May 2011, so not quite a full year. One thing I noticed is that people are most interested in posts related to my family. As you can see, four of the top five posts are family-related, which is interesting when I consider that the main purpose of my blog was to encourage people in Christ and living in the good of the Gospel. Along those lines, the category with the most page views is "Christ" followed by "Christian Living" (aka Sanctification) with "Grace" coming in third which is exactly the emphasis I wanted for this blog. So, what do I learn from this? I don't know. I guess if I want to drive blog traffic I should post on my family. However, I love to write about Christ and the Gospel (or post what others have written about Christ and the Gospel) so I don't see that trend ending anytime soon.


10. I will celebrate!

9.  End of year trials?

8.  Evolution Refuted

7.  The Encounter

6.  9/11 - our response

5. Q & A with Haven

4.  Update on Oliver

3.  I walked into Chipotle

2.  My wife is shaving her head

1.  The deed was done !! Pics !!


No comments:

Post a Comment