- What is the biblical response?
- How do you reconcile in each case?
- And, the most important question (imho) - are you ever guilty of delivering this form of apology?
Here are the forms of apology:
1. The "No apology, ever!" person
2. The "If you were offended" person
3. The "You were wrong and I forgive you" person
4. The "I'm sorry; I apologize" person
5. The "I'm sorry, I was wrong, here are my excuses" person
6. The "I'm sorry, I was wrong, please forgive me" person
Read about it all HERE